Visiting Sedona, Arizona Memorial Day Weekend
Sedona, Arizona is going to be very busy this Memorial Day weekend. Visitors will be filling the hotels and enjoying the hiking trails, tours, galleries, and restaurants. We want to make sure that everyone who comes to visit us here in the red rocks has a wonderful weekend with their family and friends, so we have put together a few helpful hints and ideas to help you make your weekend wonderful. If you will be staying with us at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona please feel free to call our concierge (Joan & Amanda) before your visit to help you plan your time in Sedona (1.800.282.6344 ask for concierge) .
Helpful Tips & Ideas
- Make your hotel reservations before heading to Sedona, you will be hard pressed to find a room if you wait until you get here. Our Sedona hotel has only a handful of rooms left, if you would like to stay at the Inn of Sedona please make your reservations here.
- Make sure you reserve the Sedona tours you would like to experience as soon as possible, our concierge is available to help you with tours and reservations, things are booking up quickly!
- Parking can be challenging over the weekend, if you are a guest of the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona take advantage of our free “About Town Sedona Shuttle” and leave the driving to us!
- Enjoy the outdoors at Red Rock State Park where you can spread out and picnic or Dead Horse Ranch State Park for swimming and fishing. there is a Safeway and Basha’s nearby where you can pick up deli and picnic foods.
- A Red Rock Pass (or America The Beautiful Interagency Pass, Golden Age or Golden Access) is required when visiting National Forest land in Red Rock Country, a high-impact recreation area. The pass must be displayed in the windshield of the vehicle. We have Red Rock Passes available for purchase at the Front Desk.
- If you are going to be enjoying some hikes this weekend make sure to bring plenty of water along with you, an energizing snack and please let other people know where you will be hiking.
- If you are looking for restaurants that are open late, check out Olde Sedona Bar & Grill and Red Planet Diner. Olde Sedona also has late night entertainment on the weekends.
- Have fun, enjoy the red rocks and take time out of your weekend to remember all those who have served proudly in our military forces to ensure our freedoms.
- Sedona Events
Find all the event for Sedona and the Verde Valley
- Hiking in Sedona
Information on hiking in the Sedona area
- Pink Jeep Tours
Tour the red rocks with Pink Jeep
- Verde Canyon Railroad
Scenic Train ride into the Verde Canyon
- M Diamond Ranch
Sedona horseback riding and “Cowboy Cookouts”
- Arizona ATV Adventures
Guided ATV tours through West Sedona
- Out of Africa Wildlife Park
Get up close to wild life in their natural habitat
- Blazin’ M Ranch
Dining, Entertainment, Frontier Town Shops, Ranch Adventures