Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona
Pet Travel Tips from Pet Expert Cesar Millan!
Don’t leave your best friend at home!
Learn all the tips from pet expert Cesar Millan about traveling with your pet.
Did you know the Best Western has over 1,600 pet-friendly hotels for you to stay? The Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona is proud to be a pet friendly Sedona hotel and welcome you and your pet with open arms. Almost everyone on our staff has a cherished pet of their own and we know how important they are to you and your family.
Sedona, Arizona is also a very pet friendly town, there are plenty of pet friendly restaurants, there is a dog park only a 1/2 mile from the hotel, and we can even provide you with a list of approved pet sitters in the area! Below you will find everything you need to know about bringing your special pet, or pets, to the Inn of Sedona, what we provide and what we expect from you as the owner.
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona Pet Info
- One time Pet Fee = $20 + tax (no matter how many nights or how many dogs – just a one time $20 fee)
- ALL kinds of pets are welcome (with the exception of livestock ) – we’ve had birds, cats, iguanas, you name it!
- Each pet owner receives a gift at arrival
- Each pet owner receives a list of pet friendly restaurants in the area
- We do have access to licensed, bonded pet sitters that work closely with our guests and we would be happy to refer you to them as needed. Just check with our Front Desk or Concierge staff.
- Sedona Dog Park is easily accessible (1/2 mile)
- You and your pet are welcome on our complimentary shuttle
- Welcome in any public area of the hotel except inside breakfast room or inside pool area (We do have outdoor seating for breakfast)
- We require a cell phone contact in case of emergency
- Pets may not be left alone in the room at any time unless they are safely and comfortably crated. If your pet is crated in the room, you must leave a cell phone number for our Front Desk in case of emergency or problem
- Pets are the sole responsibility of the guest. If a pet is disturbing other guests in the hotel and you are unable to remedy the situation, you will be asked to remove the pet from the property;
- .When you take your pet outside to go to the bathroom, we ask that you clean up after them and dispose of the waste in outdoor trash receptacle
- You are responsible for any damage caused by your pet