Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona
Red Rock Fantasy Sedona Vacation Package
The holiday season has officially kicked off in Sedona, Arizona! Red Rock Fantasy, Sedona’s holiday light display, is on! This is one of our favorite things about the holidays in Sedona, and our hotel is proud to offer you a chance to experience the wonder of Red Rock Fantasy and save some money in the process!
Stay at the Inn of Sedona anytime through January the 5th, 2013 and take advantage of our “Red Rock Fantasy Package“. Get a great rate as well as two adult tickets to Sedona’s premier holiday event! And that’s not all, we will provide Complimentary Shuttle Service to and from Red Rock Fantasy for your whole party, and send you off with a cup of warm apple cider to boot! See all the details below! The holidays in Sedona are magical, don’t miss your chance to experience it!
- Valid November 15, 2012 – January 5, 2013
- Receive a special rate at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona during the Red Rock Fantasy event
- 2 adult tickets to Red Rock Fantasy
- Free shuttle service to and from the Inn of Sedona to Red Rock Fantasy. (Last pick up at 9:45)
- Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast
- Please call the Inn of Sedona directly at 928.282.3072 and ask for the “Red Rock Fantasy” package or book from our Red Rock Fantasy Package page
- To learn more about this Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona
Red Rock Fantasy
Red Rock Fantasy is a festival of nearly one million lights providing a man-made marvel within the scenic beauty that has drawn visitors for the past one hundred years. Now in its twenty second year and boasting over two dozen displays created by families from the Southwest, the festival promises never before seen marvels of light that leave children in wonderment and move adult minds to enjoy the holidays as they did when they were young. The event will last through the season, ending with a Closing Ceremony on Thursday, January 5, 2013. The festival is open each evening (weather permitting) from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.