Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona
Don’t leave your best friend home!
Don’t leave your best friend behind when you visit Sedona, Arizona this holiday season! We are a pet friendly Sedona hotel and welcome you and your pet with open arms. Almost everyone on our staff has a cherished pet of their own and we know what an important part of family they are.
Sedona is also a very pet friendly town, there are plenty of pet friendly restaurants, there is a dog park only a 1/2 mile from the hotel, and we can even provide you with a list of approved pet sitters in the area! Below you will find everything you need to know about bringing your special pet, or pets, to the Inn of Sedona, what we provide and what we expect from you as the owner.
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona Pet Info
- One time Pet Fee = $20 + tax (no matter how many nights or how many pets – just a one time $20 fee)
- ALL kinds of pets are welcome (with the exception of livestock ) – we’ve had birds, cats, iguanas, you name it!
- Each pet owner receives a gift at arrival
- We do have access to licensed, bonded pet sitters that work closely with our guests and we would be happy to refer you to them as needed. Just check with our Front Desk or Concierge staff.
- Sedona Dog Park is easily accessible (1/2 mile)
- Each pet owner receives a list of pet friendly restaurants in the area
- You and your pet are welcome on our complimentary shuttle
- Pets are also welcome in the public areas of the hotel, except inside breakfast room or inside pool area (We do have outdoor seating for breakfast)
- We require a cell phone contact in case of emergency
- Pets may not be left alone in the room at any time unless they are safely and comfortably crated.
- Pets are the sole responsibility of the guest. If a pet is disturbing other guests in the hotel, and you are unable to remedy the situation, you will be asked to remove the pet from the property.
- When you take your pet outside to relieve itself, we ask that you clean up after them and dispose of the waste in outdoor trash receptacles
- You are responsible for any damage caused by your pet
We sincerely hope that you and your pet(s) have a wonderful stay with us!