Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona
“Ranch and Rails” Vacation Package
How about taking a wonderful scenic” First Class Voyage” aboard the Verde Canyon Wilderness Train followed by a delightful evening of entertainment at the Blazin’ M Ranch. Now, how about we add a 2 night stay at the Inn of Sedona and save you money in the process! We have done just that with our “Ranch and Rails” Sedona vacation package. See below for details.
- 3 Days / 2 Nights at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona
- Two First Class Tickets on the Verde Canyon Wilderness Train
- Two Tickets for Family Entertainment at the Blazin’ M Ranch Dinner Show
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet each morning of your stay
- All Packages are priced for Two Adults. Call our Concierge at 800.292.6344 for children or extra adults.
- Additional nights are available at prevailing rates without amenities of the package
- For more information or to book this package please visit Sedona Vacation Packages
Verde Canyon Railroad
Known as Arizona’s longest-running nature show, Verde Canyon Railroad trains take you on a scenic tour along the Verde River, over bridges and old-fashioned trestles, and past crimson cliffs, red rock pinnacles and ancient Sinagua Indian ruins into the heart of spectacular Sycamore Canyon. Depending on the season, you’ll enjoy spring flowers, fall foliage, migrating waterfowl, and wintering bald and golden eagles. It’s a riparian wonderland in “ Arizona’s Other Grand Canyon.”
Blazin’ M Ranch Dinner Show
Following a real chuck wagon cowboy dinner, the talented musicians that make up the Blazin’ M Cowboys share their musical skills mixed with cowboy poetry and humor. They revel in the opportunity to show the audience what fun the Western frontier can be before the Ghost Rider appears. When the stage show is over the fun doesn’t stop. Take this opportunity to get an autograph from the Blazin’ M Cowboys, grab a drink or sneak a peek at the Ghost Rider.