Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona
Day Trips to the Grand Canyon
While you’re making your plans for your Spring vacation to Sedona, Arizona consider taking a day trip to one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon! Just a pleasant 2.5 hour drive from Sedona, through the scenic Oak Creek Canyon, the Grand Canyon is always at the top of the list for our Arizona visitors. For our guests who prefer taking a guided tour to the Canyon instead of doing the scenic drive themselves, we have created the Sedona vacation package “Grand Canyon Experience Tour” to make it easier to visit the majestic Grand Canyon and save some money.
Grand Canyon Experience Tour
- 1 Night at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona,
with additional nights available at a great rate!
- Save 20% on the package
- Save up to 15% on additional nights
- Day Long Narrated Grand Canyon Tour in a Luxury Coach:Travel in comfort and style with the world famous Pink Jeep Tours in a luxurious coach for an educational and entertaining day-long adventure. Tour includes scenic Oak Creek Canyon, the majestic Grand Canyon, panoramic vistas on the South and East Rims, a drive along the Little Colorado River Gorge and the Painted Desert and a stop on the Navajo Reservation with shopping at the Historic Cameron Trading Post. Departure from and return to the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona.
- Free Full Hot Breakfast Daily
- Package is priced for two adults. Please call our concierge at 800.282.6344 to add children or extra adults.
- To book this package, or for more information, please visit our Sedona Vacation Packages page or call Toll Free 800.292.6344 • Local 928.282.3072