Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village
Cinco de Mayo Celebration
May 3rd, 2014
Enjoy a festive getaway to Sedona, Arizona with family and friends this weekend! Everyone in your family will have a blast at the free Cinco de Mayo Celebration at Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village! The charming plazas, patios, and streets of Tlaquepaque will be dressed in a festive wash of color, music, and dancing in the spirit of old Mexico. The lively mariachis, the heart-pounding rhythms and beats of Flamenco dancers, and the mouth-watering tastes of Mexico will fill the day. Arts and crafts exhibits will abound offering a glimpse into the traditional and present artistry of Mexico. This is one of our favorite events at Tlaquepaque, and if you are a guest at the Inn of Sedona you will be able to hop on our Complimentary “About Town” Sedona Shuttle and catch a ride to and from the event! This coming weekend is going to be a busy one in Sedona, we highly recommend making your hotel and tour reservations ahead of time. If you would like to stay at our Sedona hotel please visit Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona.
- Mosaico Flamenco will perform in Patio Del Norte from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Ballet Folklorico de Colores performs in Plaza De La Fuente at 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, and 3:00 pm.
- Ritmo Latino will perform in Patio De Las Campanas from 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Mariachi La Familia Rojas will roam the streets of Tlaquepaque from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Free face painting for children and adults in the Calle Independencia from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Great Sedona Chili Cook-Off twill also be taking place at Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village on May 3rd. Tasting Starts at 11:00 am until 4:00 pm in the Calle Independencia.Tickets for tastings or just $5 for kids and $10 for adults. For more information please visit Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village. For more information on Cinco de Mayo celebrations and the Great Sedona Chili Cook-Off please visit Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village.
Complimentary “About Town” Sedona Shuttle Service
All of us here at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona want you to have the best vacation ever! With that in mind, we have upgraded our complimentary “About Town” Sedona Shuttle this to a 12 passenger van! We’ll take you anywhere withing 5 miles of the hotel then when you call we’ll come back and pick you up! This free shuttle service is available to all of our guests from 8:00 am until last pick up at 9:45 pm.
- Don’t worry about finding a parking spot, especially in Uptown!
- Don’t worry about navigating after dark!
- Don’t worry about having a glass of wine with dinner!
- Don’t worry about a thing, you’re on vacation!