Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona
Save $90 or more with our 4th of July Sedona Lodging Special!
Complimentary Shuttle service to the Sedona Laser Light Show and more!
July 4th – 6th, 2014
Stay at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona from July 4th – 6th and save $90 or more with our Rockin’ Sedona Independence Day Weekend Special! On top of saving big bucks on your Sedona lodging, our Complimentary “About Town” Sedona shuttle will take you to and from all the hot events taking place over this 3 day extravaganza including Sedona’s Third Annual Fourth of July Laser Light Show and Concert and the Celebration of Native American Music and Dance at Tlaquepaque! See below for more information on our 4th of July special and all the cool events taking place during the holiday weekend!
Rockin’ Sedona Independence Day Weekend Special
- Stay at our Sedona hotel all three nights, July 4th, 5th and 6th, and save $90 OR MORE on your lodging. (All room types included, based on availability)
- Must make reservations by phone directly with the hotel by July 1st, 2014 – 928.282.3072 or 800.292.6344
- Use Promo code “Rocking 4th” to receive your special rate!
- Full Hot Breakfast Buffet each morning
- Complimentary shuttle to these great Sedona Events
- Second Annual Fourth of July Laser Light Show and Concert
- July 4th Holiday Celebrations at Tlaquepaque
- Celebration of Native American Music and Dance at Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village
Sedona’s Laser Light Show & Concert
July 4th, 2014 (free event)
The City of Sedona Parks and Recreation Department and Diamond Resorts International is proud to present the 3rd Annul Sedona Laser Light Show and concert at the baseball field of Sedona Red Rock High School. This event will kicks off with live music featuring David Parker & the Big Time from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm and will be followed by the light show once it is dark! The light show features lasers dancing to music and last for 15 minutes. If you are a guest of the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona don’t fret about finding parking, our Complimentary “About Town” Sedona Shuttle will drop you off and pick you up from this special event. For more information please visit the City of Sedona Parks and Recreation.
• • • • •
July 4th Holiday Celebrations at Tlaquepaque
July 4th, 2014
When it comes to celebrations, Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village is the place to be. Enjoy the holiday in the cool courtyards of Tlaquepaque while listening to some great country music followed by Prescott’s award-winning Dixieland band, the Geritol Hipsters. Kick off the day listening to Sedona’s Paloma Lokus in Patio de las Campanas from 12:00 pm -1:00 pm. Next enjoy Crosby Tyler – The One Man Tub-Thumpin Band. Blend backporch bluegrass with Delta blues and add a keen sense of social commentary and wrap it in a one man band. Late that evening during the 1st Friday Gallery Tour event the Geritol Hipsters, will perform at Tlaquepaque from 5:00 p m-7:00 pm. For more information on this Sedona event please visit Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village.
• • • • •
Celebration of Native American Music and Dance at Tlaquepaque
July 5th – 6th, 2014
Join Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village this weekend when they host a Celebration of Native American Music and Dance!
- Tony Duncan and The Yellow Bird Indian Dancers will perform from 10:00 am to 5:00 PM on the hour for 30 minutes in Patio Del Norte on both days.Tony Duncan will spin 25 colored hoops in a blur of dance and high intensity movement that is mind-boggling. Not to mention the dancers creative depictions of several animal forms including the eagle and rattlesnake. This is a must-see phenomenon!
- Enjoy Kelvin Mockingbird and Maestro Drew Diego Bennett,two musical masters in the Patio de las Campanas from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm on both days. Kelvin, a Grammy nominated flautist, has been performing the Native American flute and telling medicine stories of the Dineh for the past 19 years. Maestro Drew Diego Bennett is a Cherokee Maestro Flamenco Guitarist who performs as a Flamenco guitarist and Native American Flautist with his live Flamenco Guitar production.
For more information on this Sedona event please visit the Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village.