Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village
Native American Dance and Music Weekend
July 5th – 6th, 2014
Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village is sizzling with events this 4th of July weekend. Along with their annual 4th of July celebration featuring Paloma Lokus, Crosby Tyler and the Geritol Hipsters, Tlaquepaque will also be hosting a very special Native American Dance and Music event on July 5th and 6th! If you are a guest of the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona and wish to attend the festivities at Tlaquepaque let us take the hassle of finding a parking space! We will be more than happy to drop you off at the Village and pick you up when you are ready to return in our Complimentary “About Town” Shuttle!
Celebration of Native American Music and Dance at Tlaquepaque
July 5th – 6th, 2014
- Tony Duncan and The Yellow Bird Indian Dancers will perform from 10:00 am to 5:00 PM on the hour for 30 minutes in Patio Del Norte on both days.Tony Duncan will spin 25 colored hoops in a blur of dance and high intensity movement that is mind-boggling. Not to mention the dancers creative depictions of several animal forms including the eagle and rattlesnake. This is a must-see phenomenon!
- Enjoy Kelvin Mockingbird and Maestro Drew Diego Bennett,two musical masters in the Patio de las Campanas from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm on both days. Kelvin, a Grammy nominated flautist, has been performing the Native American flute and telling medicine stories of the Dineh for the past 19 years. Maestro Drew Diego Bennett is a Cherokee Maestro Flamenco Guitarist who performs as a Flamenco guitarist and Native American Flautist with his live Flamenco Guitar production.
For more information on this Sedona event please visit the Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village.
• • • • •
Rockin’ Sedona Independence Day Weekend Special
- Stay at our Sedona hotel all three nights, July 4th, 5th and 6th, and save $90 OR MORE on your lodging. (All room types included, based on availability)
- Must make reservations by phone directly with the hotel by July 1st, 2014 – 928.282.3072 or 800.292.6344
- Use Promo code “Rocking 4th” to receive your special rate!
- Full Hot Breakfast Buffet each morning
- Complimentary shuttle to these great Sedona Events
- Second Annual Fourth of July Laser Light Show and Concert
- July 4th Holiday Celebrations at Tlaquepaque
- Celebration of Native American Music and Dance at Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village