Enjoy the Day of the Cowboy Celebration this weekend in Sedona and take advantage of our Sedona Hotel Special!
Visit Sedona, Arizona this weekend for some family fun at the National Day of the Cowboy Celebration and save money with our summer hotel special. There’s is also a very special “Star Night Party” at Red Rock State Park taking place on Friday night! Our summer special will save you $20 to $35 per night on lodging! See below for details on our special and the events taking place this weekend.
“Summer in Sedona” Hotel Special
- Stay between July 7th and August 28th and save $20 to $35 per night. (Savings vary by room type and date of stay. All room types included, based on availability)
- Must make reservations by phone directly with the hotel – 928.282.3072 or 800.292.6344.
- Use Promo code “Summer in Sedona” to receive your special rate!
- Make sure to enjoy all the benefits of staying at our Sedona hotel! We offer a Complimentary “About Town” Shuttle and a free full hot breakfast to get your day started off on the right foot! Please note: our shuttle will drop you off in Uptown Sedona for the National Day of the Cowboy event, but you will need your own transportation to the Star Party at Red Rock State Park.
- If you would like to learn more about our Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona!
Annual National Day of the Cowboy Celebration
July 26th, 2014
There will be plenty of cowboy/cowgirl activities for your entire family all day! See live performances of gunfights, roping, bullwhip cracking, storytelling and historical re-enactments. Listen or dance to live western music and have a whole lot of family fun! There will also be a Cowboy and Cowgirl Outfit Contest, Fast Draw Competition and the little one will enjoy special games and activities!For more information on this Sedona event please visit the Sedona Main Street Program.
Star Night Party at Red Rock State Park
July 25th, 2014 (7:30 pm)
Star Parties are a great way for families to enjoy the evening sky together, there will even be a chance for children to shake hands with a surprise guest (perhaps from another world?) After the 7:30 presentation there will be telescope viewing available from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm. There will also be a craft project available for children during the presentation as well as snacks, and warm drinks. This program will require a $5.00 reservation fee per person prior to the event in addition to the park’s admission fee. For additional information and reservations for this Sedona event please call 928.282.6907 or visit Red Rock State Park.