Out of Africa Wildlife Park
Attention Shutterbugs, Explore the Wilder Side of Photography in 2015!
Out of Africa Wildlife Park has announced their 2015 dates for their very popular Wildlife Photography Workshops! These workshops sell out quickly, we highly suggest making your reservations as soon as possible by calling 928.567.2842.
2015 Schedule: February 27th – 28th, April 24th – 25th, May 8th – 9th, October 23rd – 24th, and November 13th – 14th.
Wildlife Photography Workshops at Out of Africa
Join accomplished photographer Kathleen Reeder in an unparalleled wildlife photography workshop that will appeal to amateur photographers of all levels as you explore the wilder side of photography at Out of Africa Wildlife Park.The Class size is limited to 12 participants, so you’ll have plenty of one-on-one time with Kathleen throughout the workshop to ask questions and get coaching specific to your individual photographic needs.
This private workshop offers many unique and exciting features:
- An informative and engaging presentation that covers wildlife photography tips, recommended gear, and an illustrative slideshow of photos taken at Out of Africa Wildlife Park to prepare you to maximize your camera’s potential while shooting at the park.
- An exclusive opportunity to photograph the animals in first light before the park opens to the public.
- Hands-on assistance in photographing wildlife in a variety of settings, including outdoor habitats, open ranges and even enclosed habitats with artificial lighting.
- A dedicated trolley and personal driver/guide to provide transportation throughout the park, narratives of the habitats, and security of your camera equipment.
- A dedicated Unimog all-terrain vehicle for your Serengeti free-roaming African animal segment of your experience.
- Treats to encourage the animals to pose and perform natural behaviors in their habitats that make best use of the light of the day.
- Unobstructed views to photograph the famed Tiger Splash™ show through fence cut-outs not available to the public.
For more information on the Wildlife Photography Workshops including class fees please visit the Out of Africa Wildlife Park website! But, seriously don’t wait the workshops for 2014 sold out quickly and we have a feeling the 2015 workshops will fill up just as fast if not faster!