2016 Sedona Bike & Brew Festival
August 26th – 27th, 2016
Have you heard? The 2016 Sedona Bike & Brew Festival hosted by the Sedona Golf Resort will be taking place this Friday and Saturday, August 26th and 27th! This is not your typical Mountain Bike race course, this one takes place on a golf course! There are divisions for every member of the family to join in on the fun, so yes make sure to sign up your kids! This is a great event to get the whole family out there exercising, spending time together and having some fun in the red rocks! Not a rider? That’s ok, have fun spectating at no charge
The 2016 event will kick off Friday August 26th with rider registration and then a leisurely group ride so that the racers can see the track for the first time. The 6-mile track will take the riders over all 18 holes, 400 feet of elevation change, 90 acres of fairways, tee boxes, cart paths, natural and man made features. Afterwards, riders can voluntarily participate in a short track race near the Clubhouse while spectators cheer them on. Additionally, the Juniper Bar & Grille, (Sedona Golf Resort’s restaurant) will be hosting dinner along with music and of course Cold Beer.
Races will start August 27th at 8:00AM. All levels will be shotgun start. Open Division will complete two consecutive laps, Sport & Junior will be one lap. Racing will conclude with an awards ceremony, music, food, drink and a Raffle with tons of swag benefiting the Red Rock Trail Fund. All riders are required to wear a helmet and sign a waiver. To Register, or for more information on this event, please visit the Sedona Bike & Brew Festival website. Admission for the Adult Men or Women’s division is $75 and up.
- 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Registration
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Group Ride / Scout the Course
- 5:00 pm – Ladies Short Track Race – (20 minutes + 2 laps) (GA $10 additional – VIP Included)
- 5:30 pm – Mens Short Track Race – (30 minutes + 2 laps) (GA $10 additional – VIP Included)
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Evening Festivities: Music, Beer, Cornhole (GA Food = $15 additional – VIP Included)
- 8:00 am – Junior Division 12 – 7 Years Old (Approx 1/2 Mile)
- Followed by- Junior Division 6 & Under (Approx 300 Yards)
- Followed by – Junior Division 13 – 17 Years Old (1 Lap)
- Followed by – Men’s SPORT Division (1 Lap)
- Followed by – Women’s SPORT Division (1 Lap)
- Followed by – Men’s OPEN Division (2 Laps)
- Followed by Awards Ceremony / Party
• • • • •
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona
See why our guests love our hotel. Great views, beautiful setting, your red rock home away from home!