5th Annual Old Town Blues Fest this Saturday in Cottonwood, AZ
March 28th, 2015
Beautiful weather and the unique styles, harmonies and rhythms of the top Arizona Blues performers is what is in store for you at the 5th Annual Old Town Blues Fest this Saturday, March 28th at the Olde Town Center for the Arts in Cottonwood, AZ!
This year’s Blues Fest evening headliner will be blues master Jim Glass and his band. This versatile performer has been performing throughout the country for over 40 years, with strong roots in the Southwest. He is an Arizona Blues Hall of Fame member and music legend with his vintage Les Paul guitar and soulful vocals. He has shared the stage with music icons Muddy Waters, Dr. John, Edgar Winter, Buddy Guy, Taj Mahal, and more.
Old Town Blues Fest Program
- 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm Old Town Blues Fest All-Star Band
- 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm Mother Road Trio
- 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm JC & the Juke Rockers
- 6:00 pm – 6:45 pm Sweet Baby Ray’s Back Porch Blues
- 7:30 pm – 8:45 pm Jim Glass Band
Tickets for this day of unbelievable blues are only $20 in advance or $25 at the door! Old Town Center for the Arts is located at 633 N. Main Street in Old Town Cottonwood. For more information or to purchase tickets please visit Old Town Center for the Arts.
• • • • •
- 1 Night at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona,
with additional nights available at a great rate!
- Two Adult Tickets to Out of Africa Wildlife Park
- FREE Full Hot Breakfast
- All Packages are priced for Two Adults. Please call concierge at 800.292.6344 for children or extra adults.
- Additional nights available at prevailing rates without amenities of the package
- And as always when you stay at the Inn of Sedona you will be treated to unbeatable views of Sedona’s Red Rocks from our terraced promenade decks. Enjoy early morning sunrises, spectacular sunsets and of course, memorable moonlit nights.