SVAC Fall Open Studios Tour
Make your plans today to visit the artists in Sedona, AZ during the SVAC’s Fall Open Studios Tour taking place the second weekend of November! There will be over 40 studios participating, working in a variety of mediums, such as: ceramics, painting, fiber, photography, jewelry, watercolors, and sculpture.
This free, self-guided event is an annual celebration of the arts and artists in the greater Verde Valley. This non-profit, artist-run event provides thousands of visitors a unique opportunity to meet the artists and gain a first-hand view of their creative processes. The event is funded entirely by artist participation fees and community support. The weekend event is a free, self-guided tour allowing visitors the opportunity to meet and talk with artists in their daily work spaces. To see a full listing of participating artists please visit www.sedonaartistscoalition.org or visit the SVAC on Facebook. The event runs from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm daily!
Brochures will be widely available around Sedona and the Verde Valley. They can be found in most of the Sedona Hotels and the Wine Tasting Rooms in Old Town Cottonwood. If you are a guest of the Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, please stop by the front desk or the concierges desk to pick up yours.
2017 – 2018 “Winter Wonderful” hotel special at the Inn of Sedona
- This special rate is only available for reservations made for December 1st through December 21st, 2017 and January 5th through 25th, 2018.
- Save $20 to $40 per night.
- Reservations must be made by phone, directly with the hotel – 928.282.3072 or 800.292.6344 and ask for the ‘Winter Wonderful’ rate.
- Our full hot breakfast buffet and our About Town Shuttle are included.
- Warm cider will be available in the lobby to ward off any winter chill.
- Make your reservations now, like snow in Sedona, this offer won’t last long!
- For more information on our Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona!
• • • • •