Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village
The lighting of 6,000 Luminarias!
December 9th, 2017
If you are going to be visiting Sedona, Arizona this coming weekend, you will not want to miss the Festival of Lights at the Tlaqeupaque Arts and Crafts Village! A cherished tradition, the lighting of six thousand luminarias in Tlaquepaque’s courtyards and walkways, will be taking place this coming Saturday, December 9th. Tlaquepaque is always a beautiful place to visit, but when the luminarias are lit it is a wondrous sight to behold. This is one event you really don’t want to miss!
Begin Strolling the courtyards at 3:00 pm and enjoy carolers, Santa and musicians.. Then at 5:00 pm enjoy the lighting of 6,000 luminarias!. Specially designated Luminarias honoring cancer survivors can be purchased. There will volunteers selling the Luminaire bags from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm in Patio del Norte, $10.00 per bag. For more information on this free Sedona event please visit Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village.
If you are a guest of the Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona we will be happy to drop you off and pick you up from this event in our complimentary “About Town” Sedona shuttle. If you are making last minute plans to visit the red rocks this weekend and would like to stay with us at the Inn of Sedona, check out our “Winter Wonderful” lodging special below.
• • • • •
2017 – 2018 “Winter Wonderful” hotel special at the Inn of Sedona
- This special rate is only available for reservations made for December 1st through December 21st, 2017 and January 5th through 25th, 2018.
- Save $20 to $40 per night.
- Reservations must be made by phone, directly with the hotel – 928.282.3072 or 800.292.6344 and ask for the ‘Winter Wonderful’ rate.
- Our full hot breakfast buffet and our About Town Shuttle are included.
- Warm cider will be available in the lobby to ward off any winter chill.
- Make your reservations now, like snow in Sedona, this offer won’t last long!
- For more information on our Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona!