Kick off your Holiday Season with the Festival of Trees
December 4th – 6th, 2014
Kick off your holiday season at the popular Festival of Trees taking place at Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village in the red rocks of Sedona. There will be over 50 creatively decorated trees on display with different themes and styles designed by artists and craftspeople. Vote for your favorite tree, and if you would like to have one of these very special trees in your home this year make sure to place a bid. A new attraction added this year is the Toys for Tots Holiday Boutique in Patio del Norte, just below the Terrace. There you’ll find many lovely gift items for friends and family. If you are a guest of the Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona we will be happy to drop you off at this event and pick you up when you are ready to return to the hotel in our Complimentary “About Town” Sedona Shuttle
This year all the trees will be available for viewing and bidding on the Terrace above Patio del Norte. The Terrace will be tented and heated for everyone’s comfort. Admission is free, except for the Holiday Wrap-Up Party, and everyone is encouraged to vote for his or her favorite tree starting on Thursday from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. And for the kids, Santa will be making grand appearances on Friday and Saturday!
As in years past the generous Sedona community has stepped up not only in contributing a great deal of time and energy conceiving, designing and decorating the artful trees, but also in giving an abundant array of fantastic silent auction items for the Holiday Wrap-Up Party on Saturday from 4:30 to 6:30 pm. You’ll find seasonal gift baskets brimming with goodies, art pieces, off-road adventure tours, great wines, romantic dining as well as high-value raffle items. A new attraction added this year is the Toys for Tots Holiday Boutique in Patio del Norte, just below the Terrace. There you’ll find many lovely gift items for friends and family.
Festival of Trees Schedule:
- Thursday and Friday, December, 4th and 5th, Holiday trees are unveiled for viewing. Let the bidding begin! All proceeds will benefit Toys for Tots, ensuring that all kids have a happy holiday season!
- Friday, December 5th – Photos with Santa (3:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
- Saturday, December 6th – Photos with Santa (1:00 pm to 4:00 pm)
- Holiday Wrap-Up Party (4:30 pm – 6:30 pm) Featuring silent auction items, raffles, final tree bidding, exceptional edible delights from Reds Restaurant and Tasty Libations. Entertainment by DJ Bobby Russell. Awards will be given in these categories: People’s Choice, Most Original Theme, and Best Handcrafted/Home Spun Tree during the Holiday Party. Tickets $15.00 per person or $25.00 per couple. Please call 928-282-4838 to reserve tickets or for more information please visit Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village.
• • • • •
2014 “Winter Wonderful” hotel special at the Inn of Sedona
- This special rate is only available for the month of December 2014. Excluding December 25th – 31st.
- Save $20 to $40 per night
- Our complimentary “About Town” Shuttle will get you to most of the Sedona holiday happenings!
- Our Concierge will be happy to assist you with holiday dining reservations or tours.
- Must make reservations by phone directly with the hotel – 928.282.3072 or 800.292.6344.
- FREE full hot breakfast
- Warm cider available in the lobby to ward off any winter chill.
- Make your reservations now, like snow in Sedona, this offer won’t last long!
- For more information on our Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona!