Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona
“Good Eats” at West Side Deli
Our Concierge Joan Bickis went on a search this week for our Second edition of “Good Eats”! Joan found a gem of a place for rocking deli food, West Side Deli located at 2370 West State Route 89A, Suite 6, in the Safeway Shopping Center.
What makes this place a gem? How about the fact that they cure, smoke and roast their deli meats in house, their breads come from local bakers and they make gluten free bread in house! They also make their delicious soups, yummy sides and fresh salad dressing in house as well. Add all that up and you definitely have “Good Eats”.
Here are Joan’s highlights from her visit to West Side Deli
- I appreciate the fact that nearly all their sandwich toppings are bought locally and you can tell their sauces are homemade.
- I enjoyed my generous smoked turkey sandwich my “style”. You can choose your “style” and I went with the “Mission Beach”; cheddar cheese, cilantro-honey mayo, homemade bacon & avocado.
- There are many “Styles” to choose from, which can add wonderful toppings and southwestern flavors.
- I also selected the Southwest Chicken barley soup… delicious!
- If you want to enjoy a picnic in the park, or just relax on one of our scenic terraces, this would be a great place to treat yourself to fresh sandwiches, soups and salads.
The West Side Deli is open 7 Days a week from 11:00 am – 7:00 pm. They even have a “Happy Hour Sandwich” from 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm (buy 1 sandwich and get 2nd for half price).