Red Rock State Park in Sedona, Arizona
Guided Ethnobotany Hike
November 27th, 2016
Are you visiting Sedona, AZ over the Thanksgiving weekend? Are you looking for a great way to burn off some of those Thanksgiving Feast calories? Red Rock State Park has the hike for you! Not only will you enjoy the great outdoors, but you will also learn more about the relationships that existed between people and plants in the past and present times with their Guided Ethnobotany Hike taking place this coming Sunday!
Guided Ethnobotany of Sedona Hike
November 27th, 2016 (1:00 pm)
The program is included with the park admission
Learning more about the native plants and trees here in the Sedona area is a great way to enhance any hike! Their volunteer naturalist will explain how plants were used for various reasons by local indigenous cultures and by people in our contemporary times. This interpretive experience is for both the beginner and experienced hiker, lasting between 2-2 ½ hours with an elevation gain of 250 feet. Please bring water and wear suitable footwear. Meet up at the Visitor Center a little before 1:00 pm. For more information please visit Red Rock State Park.
• • • • •
2016 “Winter Wonderful” hotel special at the Inn of Sedona
- This special rate is only available for the month of December 2015. Excluding December 23rd – 31st.
- Save $20 to $40 per night
- Our complimentary “About Town” Shuttle will get you to most of the Sedona holiday happenings!
- Our Concierge will be happy to assist you with holiday dining reservations or tours.
- Must make reservations by phone directly with the hotel – 928.282.3072 or 800.292.6344.
- Tesla Charger and EV-60 evCharger now available for our guests! (Complimentary for our Inn of Sedona Guest only, a fee will apply if you are not a guest of the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona).
- FREE full hot breakfast buffet
- Warm cider available in the lobby to ward off winter chill
- Make your reservations now, like snow in Sedona, this offer won’t last long!
- For more information on our Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona!