Sedona, Arizona welcomes you to celebrate the holiday season during “Sedona Northern Lights” , the country’s largest 3D holiday light show , taking place December 14th, – 17th, 2017! For 4 days only, don’t miss this once in a lifetime chance to see this spectacular light event and celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the Sedona Arts Center. Santa will even be in town at the Chamber Visitors Center from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm from the 15th – 17th!
The light show lasts approximately 5 – 6 minutes at the top of each hour from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm. There are several viewing areas throughout Uptown Sedona and Gallery Row! If you are a guest of the Inn of Sedona, we will be happy to drop you off at Sound Bites Grill (a prime viewing patio that is offering a special Sedona Northern Lights drink) and pick you up after the show.
Make the show event better by tuning to KYBC 96.3FM and AM1600 in your car or on a radio for holiday music (not available via live streaming on a smart phone application due to time delay). For more information or a full list of the viewing areas please visit Sedona Northern Lights.
• • • • •
2017 – 2018 “Winter Wonderful” hotel special at the Inn of Sedona
- This special rate is only available for reservations made for December 1st through December 21st, 2017 and January 5th through 25th, 2018.
- Save $20 to $40 per night.
- Reservations must be made by phone, directly with the hotel – 928.282.3072 or 800.292.6344 and ask for the ‘Winter Wonderful’ rate.
- Our full hot breakfast buffet and our About Town Shuttle are included.
- Warm cider will be available in the lobby to ward off any winter chill.
- Make your reservations now, like snow in Sedona, this offer won’t last long!
- For more information on our Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona!