Museum of Northern Arizona
83rd Annual Hopi Festival of Arts and Culture
July 2nd – 3rd, 2016
If you are going to be visiting us in Sedona, Arizona this coming 4th of July weekend, we highly recommend taking a day trip up to the Museum of Northern Arizona for the 83rd Annual Hopi Festival of Arts & Culture.
Once again the big tent in the cool pines is going up at the Museum of Northern Arizona and Hopi people are making plans to travel to Flagstaff for the 83rd Annual Hopi Festival of Arts and Culture, the oldest Hopi show in the world. A Fourth of July tradition since the 1930s, the Hopi Festival of Arts & Culture features more than 80 award-winning artists and presenters from the Hopi villages in northern Arizona. Peruse and purchase a stunning selection of jewelry, katsinas, pottery, paintings, woodworking, baskets, textiles, and more by master and emerging Hopi artisans. Enjoy traditional music, artist demos, dancing and authentic food, as well as insightful lectures and a not-to-be missed children’s activity area. Free with museum admission.
The Museum of Northern Arizona is about a 60 minute drive from the Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, making it perfect for a day trip (see below for directions). Festival and regular Museum admission is $12 adults (18+), $8.00 Youth (10-17), Student (with ID), American Indian (with tribal affiliation), and Children under 10 Free. For more information on the 83rd Annual Hopi Festival of Arts and Culture please visit the Museum of Northern Arizona.
• • • • •
Rockin’ Sedona Independence Day Weekend Special
Valid for stays over July 1st – 5th, 2016
- Stay at our Sedona hotel a minimum of three nights between July 1st – July 5th, and save $110 OR MORE on your lodging. (All room types included, based on availability)
- Must make reservations by phone directly with the hotel by July 1st, 2015 – 928.282.3072 or 800.292.6344
- Use Promo code “Rocking 4th” to receive your special rate!
- Full Hot Breakfast Buffet each morning
- Complimentary shuttle to 4th of July Concert and Laser Show and 4th of July Wet Fest!