Sedona Mountain Bike Festival
March 3rd – 5th, 2017
Start making your plans today to visit Sedona, Arizona the first weekend of March for the 2017 Sedona Mountain Bike Festival! With the stunning scenery here in Sedona and the trails that have been featured in countless press write-ups, get ready to come shake off the cold with three days of unmatched red rock riding, along with a Main Expo/Festival, Bike Demos, Shuttled Rides, a Beer Garden, and great Bands!
Sedona’s stunning Posse Grounds Park, right down the street from the hotel in West Sedona, will once again welcome enthusiasts from across the globe for this year’s festival! For those of you who will be visiting the red rocks for the festival and wish to stay at the Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, save money with our Sedona Mountain Bike Festival Hotel Special! You can save big and be close to the main venue!
Sedona’s average temperature in March is 65 degrees and with over 200 miles of single-track trails, it’s the perfect biker destination. Simply put: it’s a bucket list destination people want to come ride. Featured entertainment for this year’s event are: The Naughty Bits, The Hourglass Cats, Planet Sandwich, Decker, Invincible Grins and the VeloValo Band.
Festival passes are not included with the Hotel Special, to purchase passes to this event, or for more event information, please visit the Sedona Mountain Bike Festival.
• • • • •
Special Lodging Rates During the Sedona Mountain Bike Festival
- Receive a 15% discount on your entire stay at the Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona during the festival taking place March 3rd – 5th, 2017.
- Take advantage of our complimentary “About Town” Shuttle” to get you to and from the Posse Grounds Park.
- Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast featuring fresh pancakes!
- Please call the Inn of Sedona directly at 928.282.3072, or toll free at 800.292.5344, and ask for the “Mountain Bike Festival” special rate.
- To learn more about this Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona.