National Park Week
Visit any of America’s National Parks for Free all Week!
April 16th – 24th, 2016
Each spring, the National Park Service and the National Park Foundation invite everyone to celebrate National Park Week. This year, from April 16th – 24th, you are invited to celebrate all that America’s more than 400 national parks have to offer. From diverse wildlife and iconic landscapes, to vibrant culture and rich history, The National Park System has something for everyone.
National Park Week is America’s largest celebration of national heritage. It’s about making great connections, exploring amazing places, discovering open spaces, enjoying affordable vacations and enhancing America’s best idea—the national parks! It’s all happening in your national parks! Below you will find the National Parks and Monuments participating in Flagstaff and the Verde Valley!
- Tuziggot National Monument – Cottonwood, AZ
- Montezuma Castle or Montezuma Well – Camp Verde, AZ
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Walnut Canyon National Monument – Flagstaff, AZ
- Wupatki National Monument – Flagstaff, AZ
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument – Flagstaff, AZ
For more information or to see find the National Parks in you area please visit www.nationalparks.org/national-park-week.