Great Gatsby New Years Eve Party in Sedona, AZ
December 31st, 2016
Ring in the New Year in Sedona, Arizona Great Gatsby Style at Sedona’s one and only Sound Bites Grill! All seating is social, Great Gatsby Theme attire suggested.
Start your evening off with a scrumptious Gourmet Dinner Buffet, (see menu below) then dance your way into the New Year with the sizzling sounds of the The Big Lucky! Of course there will be party favors, a balloon drop and what New Year’s celebration would be complete without a toast at midnight with the Times Square Ball Drop! Sounds like a lively, exciting, good time to me!
The cost for this special evening: $125 – $175 per person plus tax and gratuity. This is one of the most popular celebrations in town so make your reservations soon, call 928.282.2713. For more information please visit the Sound Bites Grill website.
If you would like to stay at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona during your visit to the red rocks this New Year’s Eve please make your reservations soon, we only have a few rooms left. We will also have our Complimentary “About Town Shuttle” available to our guests, but please keep in mind the last pick up run for our shuttle service is 9:45pm.
New Years Eve Gourmet Dinner Buffet
- Baby greens, arugula, heirloom tomatoes,
poached pears, peppery apple wood smoked bacon,
tossed pine nuts, and a red wine vinaigrette
- Wild arugula, heirloom tomatoes, capers,
and white anchovies, fresh basil, virgin olive oil,
and balsamic vinaigrette
- White beans, asparagus, peppers, and salami
- Hummus, roasted eggplant, olives, feta cheese,
marinated mushrooms, Pita bread and Lavosh
Classic Shrimp Cocktail
Tiger shrimp, homemade cocktail sauce, lemon
Roasted Strip Loin
Carving station, served with mushroom,
tomato, parsley demi sauce
Red Snapper Vera Cruz
White wine, chopped tomatoes, garlic, onion,
green olive, serrano pepper & capers
Roasted Cornish Hens
Parsley, garlic olive oil, and lemon
Grilled and Roasted Vegetables,
Golden Yukon Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potato & Poblano Chile Mashers, Wild Rice & Basmati Rice
- Chocolate Fondue, with poached pears, strawberries, bananas, pineapple and fried sponge cake
- Red Velvet Cake, the original 1920’s style red velvet cake, layered with white icing
- Bananas Foster Flambé, bananas, brown sugar, butter, citrus squeeze, cinnamon,flambé with Grand Marnier over vanilla ice cream
18 % gratuity and tax not included, will be added to bill at end of night.
• • • • •
2017 “Winter Wonderful” hotel special at the Inn of Sedona
- This special rate is only available for January 2017.
- Save $20 to $40 per night, just ask for the ‘Winter Wonderful’ special rate.
- Our complimentary “About Town” Shuttle will get you to most of the Sedona holiday happenings!
- Our Concierge will be happy to assist you with holiday dining reservations or tours.
- Must make reservations by phone directly with the hotel – 928.282.3072 or 800.292.6344.
- Tesla Charger and EV-60 evCharger now available for our guests! (Complimentary for our Inn of Sedona Guest only, a fee will apply if you are not a guest of the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona).
- FREE full hot breakfast buffet
- Warm cider available in the lobby to ward off winter chill
Make your reservations now, like snow in Sedona, this offer won’t last long!
For more information on our Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona!