Red Rock Artists Open Studio Tour
November 27th – 28th, 2015
This Thanksgiving weekend in Sedona, Arizona the newly formed Red Rock Artists have something special for all the art lovers visiting!
Starting on Friday November 27th, the wonderful artists that make up the Red Rock Artist group invite you into their workplace during the “Open Studio Tour” to share their latest work in a wide variety of media, such as: painting, glass, ceramics, fiber, photography, jewelry, watercolor, and sculpture! This is a free self guided tour from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm on both Friday and Saturday giving you the perfect opportunity to meet and talk with twenty artists in their working studios, and maybe find that unique gift you have been looking for!
Participating artist are located in Sedona, Village of Oak Creek, Cottonwood and Cornville. to see a full listing of artists and a map for the tour please visit the Red Rock Artists website. If you are a guest of the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona you can stop by our concierge or front desk and pick up a copy of the map.
• • • • •
2015 “Winter Wonderful” hotel special at the Inn of Sedona
- This special rate is only available for the month of December 2015. Excluding December 25th – 31st.
- Save $20 to $40 per night
- Our complimentary “About Town” Shuttle will get you to most of the Sedona holiday happenings!
- Our Concierge will be happy to assist you with holiday dining reservations or tours.
- Must make reservations by phone directly with the hotel – 928.282.3072 or 800.292.6344.
- Tesla Charger and EV-60 evCharger now available for our guests! (Complimentary for our Inn of Sedona Guest only, a fee will apply if you are not a guest of the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona).
- FREE full hot breakfast buffet
- Warm cider available in the lobby to ward off winter chill
- Make your reservations now, like snow in Sedona, this offer won’t last long!
- For more information on our Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona!