Out of Africa Wildlife Park Sedona Vacation Package
What? You haven’t visited the wonderful wildlife and staff at Out of Africa Wildlife Park? Really? You haven’t given giraffe treats to Kibo or received wonderful giraffe kisses? You haven’t met the Ostrich “Chili-Pepper”, who has full reign of the Serengeti preserve, or seen the African lion Lazarus whose ferocious roar displays his dominance and his desire to impress the three lion girls next door? You haven’t even experienced the awe and wonder of the big cats playing in the pool during “Tiger Splash”? Wow, are you missing out! Let’s change that! It’s fall and the weather is beautiful in the Verde Valley. Now is the time to take advantage of one of our most popular Sedona Vacation Package that includes a discounted rate for lodging at our Sedona hotel and two tickets to see all the wonderful wildlife above, including “Jericho” (Southern White Rhinoceros), at Out of Africa Wildlife Park!
Our Out of Africa Adventure Sedona Vacation Package
As you can tell we are really big fans of Out of Africa Wildlife park, which is why we are so proud to be able to offer you this Sedona Vacation Package! If you would like to see some of our pictures of Out of Africa Wildlife Park click here.
- 1 Night at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona, with additional nights available at a great rate!
- Two Adult Tickets to Out of Africa Wildlife Park
- FREE Full Hot Breakfast
- All Packages are priced for Two Adults. Please call concierge at 800.292.6344 for children or extra adults.
- Additional nights available at prevailing rates without amenities of the package
- And as always when you stay at the Inn of Sedona you will be treated to unbeatable views of Sedona’s Red Rocks from our terraced promenade decks. Enjoy early morning sunrises, spectacular sunsets and of course, memorable moonlit nights.
- Book this Package
General Admission Includes: African Bush Safari, The Wildlife Preserve, Tiger Splash, The Wonders of Wildlife Show, The Giant Snake Show, Predator Feed
For those of you who may not know, Out of Africa Wildlife Park is not a zoo, it is a place like no other, were you can see hundreds of animals from all over the world in their natural habitat along with wonderful and exciting educational attractions that get you up close and learning about the wonderful animals that live there. Out of Africa is known for their commitment to wildlife and serves as a safe haven for the animals they have rescued over the years.