Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona
What Makes Out of Africa Wildlife Park so Special
Is Out of Africa Wildlife Park really all that special? Do I really want to include the park in my Sedona vacation? These are questions we get asked often from guest that are coming to stay with us and wondering if they should purchase our Out of Africa Wildlife vacation package. Our answer is a big fat YES followed by another big YES! Even if you were not staying with us and taking advantage of our package we would say YES!
If you have ever visited Sedona, Arizona and the Verde Valley you know all about the wonderful wildlife and caretakers at Out of Africa Wildlife Park located in nearby Camp Verde. This park has become a main attraction to people visiting the area. As for the locals, well we go there often throughout the year! We go for the excitement that fills the air when the strength, dexterity and cleverness of the Tigers are on display at Tiger Splash, some people (me included) face their fears and hold a python in the Giant Snake Show, smiles cross the faces of all when Pilgrim or Kibo (Giraffes) visit to say hello and get some treats during the African Bush Safari Tour, be warned if they are in the mood you might get a big giraffe kiss. The beauty of their White Tiger, “Chalet” will take your breath away and the roar of their African Lion “Lazarus” is invigorating! And that is just a few of our favorite animals to encounter at the park.
Make no mistake, this place IS special. It is not a zoo! Out of Africa Wildlife Park is a place like no other, were you can see hundreds of animals from all over the world in their natural habitat along with wonderful and exciting educational attractions that get you up close and learning about the wonderful animals that live there. The caretakers do not train the wildlife, or try to change their behavior in any way. They are well known for their commitment to their wildlife and serve as a safe haven for many of the animals they have rescued over the years. The Park recently rescued two tiger cubs they named Gabriel and Journey that have become a big hit with Out of Africa fans, including us.
- One night stay in a Two-Queen Room on the second floor with direct access to the Promenade Terrace. For more details or to upgrade your room, please contact us directly.
- Two adult tickets to Out of Africa Wildlife Park (please call us to add children or extra adults).
- General Admission Includes: African Bush Safari, The Wildlife Preserve, Tiger Splash, The Wonders of Wildlife Show, The Giant Snake Show, Predator Feed
- Additional nights available at prevailing rates without amenities of the package
- This packages must be booked seven days in advance; cancellations must be made 72 hours before your scheduled check-in time (4:00 pm) to avoid a charge equal to one-night’s stay. To book this package and inquire about further discounts on additional nights, please contact the hotel directly at 928.282.3072 or email: email@example.com
- Out of Africa Wildlife park is about a 40 minute drive from Sedona, see map here.