Red Rock State Park: Guide Moonlight Hike
August 7th, 2017 at 6:00 pm
If you are going to be visiting Sedona, Arizona on Monday, August 7th, don’t miss your chance to hike the red rocks during the full moon! That’s right, Red Rock State Park in Sedona, AZ is ready to take you out to enjoy the nighttime splendor of the red rocks with a Guided Moonlight Hike!
Sedona during the day is beautiful, Sedona by moonlight is Awesome!
This 2 1/2 hour naturalist-led interpretive moonlight hike is by far the most popular hike offered by Red Rock State Park ( make your reservations for this hike as soon as possible). Enjoy the cooler temperatures of evening as you enjoy the sunset and moon rise from an overlook and return by the light of the moon. You will also have the chance to learn a great deal about Sedona and its surrounding areas. Information about Verde Valley and park history, as well as archeology, geology, botany, and the riparian wildlife area is offered.
When we tell you that this is one of the most popular guided Sedona hikes, we are not kidding. Space is limited and reservations prior to this event are required; call (928) 282- 6907 to reserve your space as soon as possible. A $5.00 reservation fee per person is required as well as an entry fees upon arrival: 7.00 per adult (14 and up) $4.00 per youth (7-13). *Registration closes the day before the hike. No new reservations will be accepted on the day of the hike.
Rangers ask hikers to please arrive approximately 30 minutes before the starting time to insure participation. Program fees are nonrefundable unless the park must cancel the hike after your arrival. Wear suitable clothing and shoes (prepare for cool nights) and bring water, a flashlight and insect spray. If you would like to learn more about Red Rock State Park and other hikes available please visit Red Rock State Park.
• • • • •
Special Lodging Rates During Fiesta del Tlaquepaque
Valid September 8th – 10th, 2017
- Receive a 15% discount on your entire stay at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona during the weekend of the 42nd Annual Fiesta del Tlaquepaque
- Our Complimentary “About Town” Sedona shuttle will drop you off and pick you up from this event.
- Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast featuring fresh pancakes!
- Tesla Charger and EV-60 evCharger now available for our guests! (Complimentary for our Inn of Sedona Guest only, a fee will apply if you are not a guest of the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona).
- Please call the Inn of Sedona directly at 928.282.3072 or toll free at 800.292.5344 and ask for the “Fiesta del Tlaquepaque Special offer”
- To learn more about this Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona
45th Annual Fiesta del Tlaquepaque
September 9th, 2017
The charming plazas, patios, and streets of Tlaquepaque will be dressed in a festive wash of color, music, and dancing in the spirit of old Mexico. The lively mariachis, the heart-pounding rhythms and beats of Flamenco dancers, and the mouth-watering tastes of Mexico will fill the day. Continuing a long tradition of fabulous food, music, dance and entertainment for young and old, this year’s Fiesta promises to be extraordinary. Arts and crafts exhibits will abound offering a glimpse into the traditional and present artistry of Mexico. For more information please visit Tlaquepaque Arts and Craft Village.