Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona
When We Say Pet Friendly We Mean it!
All of us at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona take great pride in being a pet friendly hotel and considered one of the best by BringFido.com, a website entirely about traveling with pets. The Inn of Sedona received 5 out of 5 bones for a Perfect rating!.
Anyone who has read our blog or followed us on Facebook and Twitter already know that we love being a pet friendly hotel! Almost all of the staff members have pets of their own. We even have employees that are involved in pet rescue! So yes, when we say we are pet friendly, we mean it.
We have had a variety of family pets that stay with us from Maggie the sweet little pig, to the very charming Coco (Wheaton Terrier crossed with a Standard Poodle), to the lovable rescued Calico cat Precious, to the large and in charge lizard Charlie! we don’t discriminate, we love them all! When you are traveling with your pooch don’t be surprised if there is a little something special waiting for him/her at the front desk!
We also feel that when your traveling with your pet you should have your choice of rooms, with that said our hotel offers pet friendly rooms on every level of the hotel and you will also have a choice of room type! That includes our Third Floor Double Queen rooms and our King Fireplace rooms, our most requested room types.We have plenty of pet friendly rooms for everybody but the upgraded pet friendly rooms are limited, so if you plan on coming to Sedona with your four legged companion, please make your reservations early.
In case you haven’t been to Sedona, it is a very pet friendly town. There are plenty of pet friendly restaurants, a dog park only a 1/2 mile from the hotel, and we can even provide you with a list of approved pet sitters in the area! Below you will find everything you need to know about bringing your special pet, or pets, to the Inn of Sedona, what we provide and what we expect from you as the owner.
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona Pet Info
- One time Pet Fee = $20 + tax (no matter how many nights or how many pets – just a one-time $20 fee)
- ALL kinds of pets are welcome (with the exception of livestock ) – we’ve had birds, cats, iguanas even a pot bellied pig!
- No limit on number of dogs but please let us know who is in the room, in case of emergency.
- Each pet owner receives a gift at arrival.
- Each pet owner receives a list of pet friendly restaurants in the area.
- We have access to licensed, bonded pet sitters that work closely with our guests and we would be happy to refer you to them as needed. Just check with our Front Desk or Concierge staff.
- Sedona Dog Park is easily accessible (1/2 mile from the hotel).
- You and your pet are welcome on our complimentary “About Town” Shuttle.
- Pets are welcome in any public area of the hotel except our breakfast room and pool area. (They are welcome at our outdoor breakfast seating area)
- We require a cell phone contact in case of emergency.
- Pets may not be left alone in the room at any time unless they are safely and comfortably crated. If your pet is crated in the room, you must leave a cell phone number for our Front Desk in case of emergency or problem.
- Pets are the sole responsibility of the guest. If a pet is disturbing other guests in the hotel and you are unable to remedy the situation, additional charges may be incurred and you may be asked to remove the pet from the property. We respect all our guests and want everyone to have a great stay.
- When you take your pet outside to go to the bathroom, we ask that you clean up after them and dispose of the waste in outdoor trash receptacle.
- You are responsible for any damage caused by your pet. Please let us know if there are any issues so they can be addressed quickly.
We sincerely hope that you and your pet(s) have a wonderful stay with us!