2015 Sedona Mountain Bike Festival
March 6th – 8th, 2015
Shake off those Winter Blues at the 2015 Sedona Mountain Bike Festival taking place March 6th – 8th! With the stunning scenery here in Sedona and the trails that have been featured in countless recent press write-ups, get ready to come shake off the cold with three days of unmatched red rock riding, music listening, festival going, and more.
This 3 day mountain bike celebration will include a Main Expo/Festival area at the beautiful Tlaquepaque Village, Bike Demos, Shuttled Rides, a Beer Garden, great Bands and more! Sedona’s average temperature in March is 65 degrees and with over 200 miles of single-track trails, it’s the perfect biker destination.
Riders have the option of attending a single day, 2 days or all 3 days. While you can come mingle with vendors and listen to music for free, they are offering event packages to maximize your experience. This event is also a fund raiser for the Verde Valley Cyclists Collation. For more information, to purchase packages or to see a full event schedule for this Sedona event please visit the Sedona Mountain Bike Festival website.
• • • • •
Special Lodging Rates at the Inn of Sedona during the Sedona Mountain Bike Festival
- Receive a 15% discount on your entire stay at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona during the festival.
- Our “About Town” Sedona Shuttle will drop you off and pick you up at the Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village, the main festival area of this event.
- Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast featuring fresh pancakes!
- Please call the Inn of Sedona directly at 928.282.3072, or toll free at 800.292.5344, and ask for the “Mountain Bike Festival” special rate.
- To learn more about this Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona.