2016 Sedona Mountain Bike Festival
March 4th – 6th, 2016
Shake off those winter blues at the 2016 Sedona Mountain Bike Festival taking place March 4th – 6th! With the stunning scenery here in Sedona and the trails that have been featured in countless press write-ups, get ready to come shake off the cold with three days of unmatched red rock riding, along with a Main Expo/Festival, Bike Demos, Shuttled Rides, a Beer Garden, and great Bands!
The new location of the festival, Sedona’s stunning Posse Grounds Park in West Sedona, will welcome enthusiasts from across the globe for this year’s festival! The mountain biking in Sedona is world class. Sedona’s average temperature in March is 65 degrees and with over 200 miles of single-track trails, it’s the perfect biker destination. Simply put: it’s a bucket list destination people want to come ride.
The Beer Garden this year features (5) breweries: Ska Brewing from Durango, Wanderlust and Dark Sky from Flagstaff, THAT Brewery from Pine/Cottonwood and our local brewery Oak Creek Brewery. A significant portion of the Festival beer garden proceeds go to the Verde Valley Cyclists. The VVCC has been doing amazing work (design, maintenance and construction) for years on the trails you’ll be riding during the Festival.
For more information, event schedule or to register for this Sedona festival please visit the Sedona Mountain Bike Festival website.
• • • • •
Special Lodging Rates During the Sedona Mountain Bike Festival
- Receive a 15% discount on your entire stay at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona during the festival taking place March 4th – 6th, 2016
- Our “About Town” Sedona Shuttle will drop you off and pick you up at the Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village, the main festival area of this event.
- Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast featuring fresh pancakes!
- Please call the Inn of Sedona directly at 928.282.3072, or toll free at 800.292.5344, and ask for the “Mountain Bike Festival” special rate.
- To learn more about this Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona.