2015 Sedona Mountain Bike Festival
March 6th – 8th, 2015
Normally we wait for events to draw a little closer before we create a Hotel Special and inform our future visitors of an upcoming event, but we are so excited about the 2015 Sedona Mountain Bike Festival taking place in March we couldn’t wait! What a great event to shake off those winter blues and kick off spring in the red rocks!
This 3 day mountain bike celebration will include a Main Expo/Festival area at the beautiful Tlaquepaque Village, Bike Demos, Shuttled Rides, a Beer Garden, great Bands and more! Sedona’s average temperature in March is 65 degrees and with over 200 miles of single-track trails, it’s the perfect biker destination.
Please keep in mind all the schedule details are not yet out for the festival, so if you are interested in attending please visit the Sedona Mountain Bike Festival website for updated information and registration details. For those interested in camping during the event there is an event camping package available on their website. For those of you who prefer staying in a hotel we have created a special hotel rate for those attending the festival.
Special Lodging Rates During the Sedona Mountain Bike Festival
- Receive a 15% discount on your entire stay at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona during the festival.
- Our “About Town” Sedona Shuttle will drop you off and pick you up at the Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village, the main festival area of this event.
- Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast featuring fresh pancakes!
- Please call the Inn of Sedona directly at 928.282.3072, or toll free at 800.292.5344, and ask for the “Mountain Bike Festival” special rate.
- To learn more about this Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona.