Chamber Music Sedona – Sedona Winter MusicFest
January 6th – 11th, 2015
Escape to Sedona this January and experience Magical Music in the Red Rocks at Chamber Music Sedona’s Winter Musicfest, the first major musical festival of the year! Located at an elevation of 4,500 feet in the beautiful red rock country of central Arizona, the exquisite grandeur of this unique landscape will be matched by an incredible array of amazing young artists who are re-defining chamber music for today and the future.
Six days of activity including three concerts, salon, master classes and multiple solo concerts that will delight your senses and make you forget the cold weather! Nicholas Cannelakis and Alexander Fiterstein, artistic directors. From the movie “A Late Quartet” starring Philip Seymour Hoffman, Christopher Walken, Catherine Keener and Mark Ivanir to the final concert on Sunday, you will be amazed and thrilled by the music, the exuberant performances and the passion of six of today’s rising stars in the chamber music world. Please visit Chamber Music Sedona for more information or to purchase tickets to this Sedona event.
If you are interest in staying with us at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona make sure to take advantage of our “Winter Wonderful” hotel special at the Inn of Sedona.
“Winter Wonderful” hotel special at the Inn of Sedona
- Special Rate Valid January 5th – 25th, 2015
- Save $20 to $40 per night
- Reservations must be made by phone, directly with the hotel – 928.282.3072 or 800.292.6344.
- FREE full hot breakfast
- Warm cider available in the lobby to ward off any winter chill.
- Make your reservations now, like snow in Sedona, this offer won’t last long!
- For more information on our Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona!