Sound Bites Grill in Sedona, AZ
Country Band T.J. Broscoff Returns for National Day of the Cowboy
The weekend is almost here and all of Sedona is getting ready for the National Day of the Cowboy Celebrations including The Shops at Hyatt Pinon Pointe and Sound Bite Grill!
National Day of the Cowboy is observed annually on the fourth Saturday in July. It is a great way to celebrate the Western Heritage of our Country. This year it takes place both Friday July 22nd and Saturday July 23rd from High Noon to Dusk. The Shops at Hyatt Pinon Pointe have decided to get involved this year. Sound Bites Grill located at the shops will be hosting an encore concert Saturday July 23rd with country western dance band featuring T.J. Broscoff from Austin, TX at 7:00 pm following a day of fun activities at the Shops at Hyatt Pinon Pointe . Their will be a Cover charge of $15 per person. Doors open in the showroom at 5:30 pm for dinner. You will want to grab your best partner, some cowboy boots or dancing shoes for this evening! For more information about the band or to make reservations call 928.282.2713 or visit www.soundbitesgrill.com
More About T.J. Broscoff
T.J. Broscoff is changing the direction of country music. Based in Austin, Texas, T. J. has taken his time to develop a musical style all his own—one part traditional country, one part alternative, one part folk—and it’s all good.
TJ was raised in the suburbs of a major metropolitan area in Texas that afforded him the opportunity to be surrounded by tons of music and tons of friends. Along with those came influences that masqueraded themselves as a good thing. Turns out that became an issue. TJ went years deep into a situation that no one plans on doing. An Arizona desert brought TJ to the realization that enough was enough and he has never looked back.
T. J. fuses traditional country twang into alternative rhythms to create his own sound—a sound critics and listeners enjoy. His first release “Ready to Fly” launched five songs into the top 30 of Texas music—quite a feat for a new performer! His lyrics—which often focus on putting the demons of addiction behind him—remind us that he is ready to move forward, propelled by the determination to be a class artist!f
Celebrate the National Day of the Cowboy at The Shops at Hyatt Pinon Pointe
- Celebrations take place from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm on Saturday, July 23rd.
- The mall will be featuring live music at Art of Wine, in front of Wild Flower Bread Co and near Starbucks.
- BBQ tasting will be available with smoked Brisket and Pork by Sound Bites Gril
- Starbucks will be doing face painting and glitter tattoos for the kids
- Numerous stores will be participating with sidewalk sales and there will be a horse to take pictures with for the kids.
- In addition the Art of Wine will be doing Wine and Beer Tasting and Sound Bites Grill will be offering Wine and Whiskey/Bourbon Tastings thanks to Alcantara Winery and Boone County Distillery who offers a 10 year aged Whiskey Bourbon.
- Laura and Dick Snider of Adonai Fine Art Gallery have coordinated a Navajo Cowboy Singer Rev. Stanley W. Jim, of the Navajo Nation to perform.
• • • • •
Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona
Complimentary “About Town” Sedona Shuttle Service
Did you know that the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona offers a Complimentary “About Town” Sedona Shuttle Service? That’s right, if you are a guest of our Sedona hotel we’ll do the driving for you. We’ll take you anywhere within Sedona proper in our 12 passenger air conditioned van, then just call us and we’ll come back and pick you up! This free shuttle service is available to all of our guests from 8:00 am until last pick up at 9:45 pm.
- Don’t worry about finding a parking spot, especially in Uptown!
- Don’t worry about navigating after dark!
- Don’t worry about having a glass of wine with dinner!
- Don’t worry about a thing, you’re on vacation!