Sedona Running Company – Sedona Turkey Trot 5K
November 24th, 2016
What? You’re going to be in Sedona, AZ for Thanksgiving and you haven’t signed up for the Turkey Trot yet? OMG, you gotta do it! Running or walking, you can get a head start and burn off some of those calories before sitting down for the big meal! Move over celery sticks and bring on the apple pie! Seriously though, this fun event fills up quickly and sold out well before the event last year. If you want to participate, as an individual or a family, you need to click here and register now.
The Annual Sedona Turkey Trot 5K is presented by the Sedona Running Company. The start and finish will be at Posse Grounds Park in Sedona at 9:00am on Thanksgiving Day, of course, with packet pick-up at 8:00 am. The course will be an out-and-back with a small loop on Soldier Pass Rd. If you would like to take on a extra challenge, take your turkey on the run with you. Yes, I’m serious. I told you this event was fun! Go for it, bring your bird and become a Iron Turkey Hero!
The registration fee from now until November 23rd is $35, the fee will be $40 (cash) the day of. For more information please visit the Sedona Running Company. If you would like to see all the fun things to do over the Thanksgiving weekend please visit our Sedona and Verde Valley Events Page.
• • • • •
2016 “Winter Wonderful” hotel special at the Inn of Sedona
- This special rate is only available for the month of December 2016. Excluding December 23rd – 31st.
- Save $20 to $40 per night
- Our complimentary “About Town” Shuttle will get you to most of the Sedona holiday happenings!
- Our Concierge will be happy to assist you with holiday dining reservations or tours.
- Must make reservations by phone directly with the hotel – 928.282.3072 or 800.292.6344.
- Tesla Charger and EV-60 evCharger now available for our guests! (Complimentary for our Inn of Sedona Guest only, a fee will apply if you are not a guest of the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona).
- FREE full hot breakfast buffet
- Warm cider available in the lobby to ward off winter chill
- Make your reservations now, like snow in Sedona, this offer won’t last long!
- For more information on our Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona!