Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona
Out of Africa Wildlife Park Sedona Vacation Package
Now is the perfect time to visit Sedona, Arizona and take a walk on the wild side! Spring is just a couple of weeks away for us in the red rocks and along with the beauty this time of year brings it also is the best time to visit our friends at Out of Africa Wildlife Park! The weather is perfect to visit the park and see hundreds of animals from all over the world in their natural habitat along with wonderful and exciting educational attractions that get you up close and learning about the wonderful animals that live there. With that in mind we are reintroducing our “Out of Africa Adventure” Sedona Vacation Package that will save you money on lodging at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona and includes two adult tickets to the park.
“I had to return to see Pilgrim and give him a treat! I was more than ready to see the beautiful white tiger Chalet who always seems to be sunning and ready for photo ops, and lucky for me Chalet was the featured tiger that day in “Tiger Splash”! I mean really, could it get any better! Yes, yes it can! The new baby grizzly bear Cypress was playful and fun to watch at the “Wonders of Wildlife” Show and I was able to meet Jericho, the very handsome white rhino!” Read More…
- 1 Night at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona,
with additional nights available at a great rate!
- Two Adult Tickets to Out of Africa Wildlife Park
- FREE Full Hot Breakfast
- All Packages are priced for Two Adults. Please call concierge at 800.292.6344 for children or extra adults.
- Additional nights available at prevailing rates without amenities of the package
- And as always when you stay at the Inn of Sedona you will be treated to unbeatable views of Sedona’s Red Rocks from our terraced promenade decks. Enjoy early morning sunrises, spectacular sunsets and of course, memorable moonlit nights.
- Out of Africa Wildlife park is about a 40 minute drive from Sedona, see map here.
- Book this package