Take a Walk on the Wild side!
Out of Africa Wildlife Park Sedona Vacation Package
Now is the perfect time to visit Sedona, Arizona and take a walk on the wild side! Spring has arrived for us in the red rocks and along with the beauty this time of year brings it also is the best time to visit our friends at Out of Africa Wildlife Park! The weather is perfect to visit the park and see hundreds of animals from all over the world in their natural habitat along with wonderful and exciting educational attractions that get you up close and learning about the wonderful animals that live there. With that in mind we are reintroducing our “Out of Africa Adventure” Vacation Package that will save you money on lodging at the Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona and includes two adult tickets to the park.
“I have come to expect wonderful experiences at the park, and I have yet to be disappointed. It seems like every time I have visited, there has always been a special experience waiting for me. I can still remember the very first time I witnessed “Tiger Splash”, the first time I came across the beloved Boom Boom, getting over my snake fear at the Giant Snake Show and my first Giraffe kiss! Now I get to add meeting Jericho to the list!” Read More…
- One night stay in a Two-Queen Room on the second floor with direct access to the Promenade Terrace. For more details or to upgrade your room, please contact us directly.
- Two adult tickets to Out of Africa Wildlife Park (please call us to add children or extra adults).
- General Admission Includes: African Bush Safari, The Wildlife Preserve, Tiger Splash, The Wonders of Wildlife Show, The Giant Snake Show, Predator Feed
- Additional nights available at prevailing rates without amenities of the package
- This packages must be booked seven days in advance; cancellations must be made 72 hours before your scheduled check-in time (4:00 pm) to avoid a charge equal to one-night’s stay. To book this package and inquire about further discounts on additional nights, please contact the hotel directly at 928.282.3072 or email: email@example.com
- Out of Africa Wildlife park is about a 40 minute drive from Sedona, see map here.