Sedona, Arizona is going to be very busy this Memorial Day weekend. Visitors will be filling the hotels and enjoying the hiking trails, tours, galleries, and restaurants. We want to make sure that everyone who comes to visit us here in the red rocks has a wonderful weekend with their family and friends, so we have put together a few helpful hints and ideas to help you make your weekend wonderful. Have fun, enjoy the red rocks and take time out of your weekend to remember all those who have made the ultimate sacrifice so that we can enjoy our freedoms!
If you will be staying with us at the Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona please feel free to call our concierge (Amanda is on hand during the week and Hope will assist you on the weekend) before your visit to help you plan your time in Sedona (1.800.292.6344 ask for concierge) .
Helpful Tips & Ideas
- Make your hotel reservations before heading to Sedona, you will be hard pressed to find a room if you wait until you get here. Our Sedona hotel has only a handful of rooms left, if you would like to stay at the Inn of Sedona please call the hotel at 800.292.6344.
- Make sure you reserve the Sedona tours you would like to experience as soon as possible, our concierge is available to help you with tours and reservations, things are booking up quickly!
- Parking can be challenging over the weekend, if you are a guest of the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona take advantage of our free “About Town Shuttle” and leave the driving to us!
- Enjoy the outdoors at Red Rock State Park where you can spread out and picnic or Dead Horse Ranch State Park for swimming and fishing. there is a Safeway and Basha’s nearby where you can pick up deli and picnic foods.
- A Red Rock Pass (or America The Beautiful Interagency Pass, Golden Age or Golden Access) is required when visiting National Forest land in Red Rock Country, a high-impact recreation area. The pass must be displayed in the windshield of the vehicle.
- If you are going to be enjoying some hikes this weekend make sure to bring plenty of water along with you, an energizing snack and please let other people know where you will be hiking.
- If you are looking for restaurant that is open late, check out Olde Sedona Bar & Grill. Olde Sedona also has late night entertainment on the weekends.
- Sedona Events
Find all the event for Sedona and the Verde Valley
- Hiking Guide for the Sedona area
- Tips for Summer hiking in Sedona (Humans and Pets)
- Slide Rock State Park
Visitors to the park can slide down a slick natural water chute or wade and sun along the creek. They also have fifteen open air picnic tables, making it a perfect spot for a summer family fun day! HOLIDAY WEEKENDS:Per Vehicle (1-4 Adults): $30.00
- Arizona summers are always hot and dry, but with the help of responsible recreationists, it doesn’t have to be a time of catastrophic wildfires. Remember, one less spark could mean one less wildfire this summer. If you plan on enjoying the great outdoors please click here to learn more about preventing wildfires!
- Sedona Vacation Packages at the Inn of Sedona
Save money at Out of Africa Wildlife Park, Sedona Fly Fishing Adventures, Pink Jeep Tours, and the Verde Canyon Railroad.