Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona
Take advantage our “Winter Wonderful” Hotel Special this coming weekend!
Visit Sedona, Arizona this coming weekend and take advantage of our “Winter Wonderful” hotel special while finishing off your Christmas shopping at the Holiday Sweet Stroll in Tlaquepaque on Saturday and then on Sunday head up to the Sedona Heritage Museum for their presentation of A Christmas Carol! This will be the last weekend available to take advantage of our December special that can save you up to $40 per night! So what are you waiting for? Call 928.282.3072 or 800.292.6344 today and head up to the red rocks!
2015 “Winter Wonderful” hotel special at the Inn of Sedona
- This special rate is only available for the month of December 2015. Excluding December 25th – 31st.
- Save $20 to $40 per night
- Our complimentary “About Town” Shuttle will get you to most of the Sedona holiday happenings!
- Our Concierge will be happy to assist you with holiday dining reservations or tours.
- Must make reservations by phone directly with the hotel – 928.282.3072 or 800.292.6344.
- Tesla Charger and EV-60 evCharger now available for our guests! (Complimentary for our Inn of Sedona Guest only, a fee will apply if you are not a guest of the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona).
- FREE full hot breakfast buffet
- Warm cider available in the lobby to ward off winter chill
- Make your reservations now, like snow in Sedona, this offer won’t last long!
- For more information on our Sedona hotel please visit the Best Western PLUS Inn of Sedona!
• • • • •
20th Holiday Sweet Stroll at Tlaquepaque
December 19th, 2015 (3:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Discover unique gifts, enjoy sparkling lights, strolling carolers at the Holiday Sweet Stroll at Tlaquepaque. Step inside our Life Size Snow Globe and have your family or friends snap a picture of you, as well as a special stop and visit with the STAR WARS characters from 3-5pm. All visitors will have the opportunity to meet the GRINCH. The retailers will open their doors and celebrate the holidays with sweet treats, special give-a-ways, and discount offers. Featuring some of the best boutiques, galleries and restaurants in Sedona, you are sure to find some special presents for those on your gift list. For more information on this Sedona Holiday event please visit Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village.
• • • • •
A Christmas Carol at the Sedona Heritage Museum
December 20th, 2015 (3:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
Encounters with the ghosts of Christmases Past, Present and Future teach miserly Ebenezer Scrooge what it means to be human in this perennial holiday favorite. Keep cozy by the fire in the Museum’s historic Jordan House red rock fireplace as you enjoy this dramatic reading of the Dickens classic by local award-winning actor Michael Peach. In lieu of paid admissions, each guest is asked to bring a non-perishable food item to be donated to the Sedona Food Bank. For more information on this Sedona event please visit the Sedona Heritage Museum.